We’re recruiting new board members! If you have an interest in shaping the future of active transportation, you should consider applying. We’d like to select new members by July, so we can meet together before new member terms formally start in September. If your interested, please let us know through email@example.com and we can get you an application.
The work of the Duluth Bike Coalition Board of Directors focuses principally on general governance, strategic planning, and fundraising for the Coalition. Board members are expected to serve an active role in the operations and events of the Coalition above and beyond executing the essential functions of the Board. At a minimum, it is expected that all Board Members will:
- Fully support the mission of the Duluth Bike Coalition,
- Have a bona fide interest in bicycling in Duluth and in the actions of the Coalition,
- Attend bi-monthly meetings of the Board,
- Serve on at least one Board committee,
- Fulfill individual tasks designated in Board meeting minutes
- Advocate for improvement of bike infrastructure
- Attend major fundraising events of the Coalition, and
- Maintain current membership status in BikeMN
You can find our full bylaws here.